If you’re looking to revamp your living space, you don’t need to spend a fortune; just throw some cushions on your sofa or bed, and a beautiful throw and you have a new setting right there! Our huge range of cushions and throws are full of vibrant colour and beautiful patterns that will add comfort and colour to your home.
With up to 50% off cushions and throws in-store and online today, you won’t be able to resist them!
There are several key tips for decorating with cushions:
1) Never match your scatter cushions to your sofa – Your cushions need to pull together all the colours and patterns in your room and by having some that match your sofa, you will end up with a room that is completely void of character. Cushions are where you can have fun with colours, patterns and textures, using your own personal style to create a funky and fashionable collection.
2) Choose your colour palette – Use online colour swatches and pick up on two to three central colours within your space. Popular cushion choices include one or two solid colours and then a few cushions with patterns that have elements of your colours in them.
3) How many cushions? – Traditional looks incorporate an even number of cushions, where you choose two matching solid square colours and put these in each corner of your sofa. Then, choose two smaller matching patterned cushions and place these in front of the other two. However, if the style of your room is more modern or eclectic, then it’s best to opt for an odd number. For a three seater sofa, you can go for five completely different scatter cushions as long as you stay true to your colour palette.
4) Mix up the size and shape of your cushions – If all your cushions are the exact same size, it can start to look a but clinical and boring, add some depth to your collection by mixing up the size and shape of your cushions.
5) Change your cushions with the seasons – The easiest way to change the style of your room is to match your cushions with the seasons. Spring and Summer call for bright colours and floral prints incorporating yellow, orange and bright green, while Autumn and Winter call for darker, earthier tones and more sombre colours.
Our collection of cushions and throws will instantly freshen up your space. The Geometric Red and Aqua Cushions are edgy, graphic and full of style. The jacquard woven fabric gives the cushion texture and life. The cushion is filled with 100% duck feather filler making it luxuriously huggable and high quality.
The Retro Cushion adds a fun splash of colour to any setting. The retro-style colour contrast boosts the impact of this striking pattern. Filled with removable plush duck feather-down this cushion is top quality for lasting comfort. The matching Retro Throw adds an additional stylish splash of colour and character to any setting. Made from 100% cotton it is a quality functional item that’s soft to the touch.soft to the touch. The oversized denim cushion has a worn blue denim look which will make an edgy stand-alone statement, or add new dimension to any setting. It is also 100% cotton, lovely and soft to the touch, machine washable and highly durable. The matching Denim Patch Throw is a stylish multi-functional piece. Ideal for dressing a sofa, chair or bed, as well as being very soft and comfortable for curling up in. The light grey colour on the reverse brings a contemporary look to the vintage denim look.
The Diamond Stripe Cushion is an absolutely stunning design. The jacquard woven design features stripes of small diamonds in a palette of teals, light blue, navy and lemon yellow. The cushion is filled with a 100% duck feather filler making the cushion so huggable and top quality (only the best for M&B!). The feather filler is removable for easy cleaning. These cushions look fabulous layered up on a sofa, window seat or bed.